venerdì 28 marzo 2008

Great 2° place at Margutti


Great weekend for me and all the Kosmic Team.
We've been really competitive from the beginning, even if the weather changed really lot of times.
Qualifying session saw me take the 5th place, after it started rain so the manches were in wet conditions.
We were pretty good in any condition, rain or dry, and I demonstrated it gaining a 4th and a 2nd place in the two heats.
In semifinal I started 3rd and followed the leader Catt in a race run like a qualifying session.
In final the start was a little difficult 'cause the external starting line, and the initial bagarre permitted Catt to run away from the group. I fell in 5th position, but the kart was really good and I started a series of good overtakes, witch I enjoyed much and also the public, that granted me the 2nd place.
All the team worked really well, a big thanks to them for this important result.



Results

Nessun commento: